If the word truly is mightier than the sword, we're looking for writers who pack lots of knives....big Rambo knives. If you have a sharp tongue backed by sharper insights, drop us a line. We'd love to consider you as a regular columnist.
Depending on what you submit, you'll get some of the following: a photo, link, bio paragraph (we prefer something sassy and funny), and permission to re-use the piece and show a publication credit. Sorry, no money. That's why we're so generous with a byline, bios, links, reprint and linking rights, and such. You get glory and fame, not fortune. Well, at least a blip on the fame scale; what you're able to make out of it depends on you. YMMV.
- Write with sass and attitude
- Include ample links to good references and bad examples
- Avoid the basic "how-to" article approach, which obviously is too mundane for CornerBarPR.comŽ
- Tell it like it is, in your face
- Oh, my! Sexual or bar innuendoes or double entendres are encouraged
- Check out the current articles throughout the site as a starting point
Eventually, we may get around to posting additional details here. In the meantime, please our intellectual property lawyers by looking over the Contributor Policies section of Our Policies. That'll get you started.